Meyor Lemon Bars
Yum! These are a new addition to my dessert section in my recipe book. I do not like lemon deserts usually, but these are kinda sweet so i really liked them!!
These have 2 layers.
1/2c icing sugar
1. Mix these together and press into a ungreased 9×13 pan.
2. Bake for 18-20 min 2 350*.
2 lemons juiced with love= 1/2c juice
2tsp lemon zest
1. Mix one thing in at a time and pour over warm crust.
2. Return to oven for 20-23 min more, or until the topping appears to be set and slightly browned.
3. Top with a thick dusting of icing sugar.
Everett stuck his hand in there while it was still warm and soft!!
Nice and brown edges, just how you want them!
Now you can enjoy, i like them warm because they are a bit gooey yet!! Soooooo good!!
Easy peasy lemon squeasy!!